Back to News
Posted on 6 Dec 2019
Did you know that......?
- 1 in 8 women in Scotland will be diagnosed with breast cancer
- if caught early, you are 5 times more likely to survive breast cancer
- breast screening saves 130 lives ever year in Scotland
- it only takes 10 minutes
- breast screening can detect tiny cancers that are less often advanced and easier to treat
- breast screening appointments are sent to all women aged 50 - 70 every three years.
All eligible patients registered at our practice will be called from September of this year.
Don't get scared, get screened.
If you want to get in touch with the staff at the breast screening centre to change your appointment or want to know when you are due an appointment:
Breast Screening Centre
77 Nelson Mandela Place
Tel: 0141 800 8800